Copyright

You will copy with risks to penalties and criminal procedures.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lamb shoulders with rosemary and garlic and some veggies


  1. You need to marinate the lamb shoulders in soy sauce, rosemary sprigs and freshly crushed garlic cloves in a ziplock overnight. I think it is best to use meat fresh out of grocery aisle. I used a pounder to tenderize the lamb cut.
  2. The day you want to bake, dice some of your favorite veggies- I used yellow zucchini , asparagus and white onions- rub olive oil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and some rosemary twigs. I tossed a few dry-roasted Szechuan peppers on a whim too.
  3. Would be great on an outdoor grill, but it's raining out, so I am taking my chances in an conventional oven, which is good because I can have the retained juices to eat with grains if I want to.
  4. Pre-heat the oven to 500F (about 120 C), sprinkle some garlic powder if you have them. Don't bother otherwise. Cook both sides to your desired doneness. 
Tastes  lot like a Moroccan Lamb tagine I once had.

 Here's some antipasto I can have anytime really. (with Olives, smoked Gouda cheese, Pepperoncini, Mango and Salami )

And a guilt-free dessert: Greek yogurt topped with honey and rose syrup.
 Add dry fruits and nuts at will.

No comments:

Post a Comment